Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Fun

Summer is my favorite season, mainly because I have my summer off of teaching to spend with my family.  However, fall comes in at a VERY close second.  I just love this time of year - the changing of the leaves; the browns, yellows, oranges; the crisp air; heading out to a football game on a Friday night; hot chocolate; the smell of my Bath and Body Works Creamy Pumpkin candle burning; carving pumpkins; getting Payton all dressed up for Halloween; a yummy pot of chili simmering on the stove...  I could go on and on.

Here are a few pictures for some of our Fun Fall Festivities - enjoy!
at William Penn Homecoming
Carroll's Pumpkin Farm in Grinnell
Having fun at Appleberry Farm here in Marshalltown
Payton and Mommy at Appleberry Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment