Sunday, May 27, 2012

More of Mom's Retirement...

If any of you are facebook friends with my Dad, then you know that he likes to scan photos out of old yearbooks and post to his fb page. Well, with Mom's retirement coming up, I asked him if he could go back and scan all 35 years of her school pictures. Quite the task, but it was accomplished! Here are a couple collages I made with the pictures.



Mom's last day of teaching at Baxter Community School was May 17, 2012.  She has done so much for that school and has been there for a long time - 35 years!  Man, that makes me tired thinking about it!  I've only been teaching 8 years, so to think of doing for 35 - woah!  Seriously, though, she will be greatly missed at that school.  She is definitely a role model for me and the kind of teacher that I strive to be like. 

Here is a little video that I made with some pictures in it from her last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment