Friday, March 19, 2010

1 Year Ago Yesterday...

....we found out we were having a baby girl!

Throughout my pregnancy, I wrote letters to Payton.  I got the idea from one of my friends who had written letters to her daughter and then put them in her scrapbook.  Here is the letter I wrote one year ago:

Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Dear Baby,

Today we had our 20 week ultrasound (even though I am only 19 weeks along). We found out some very exciting news – you are a little girl!! We called many of our family and friends to tell them our news. We are so excited!! Your measurements are right on track with the due date, so that made me feel relieved to know that you are growing properly, even though my tummy isn’t very big.

Love,
Mommy


It's hard to believe that it's been a year since that wonderful day when we learned we'd be having a girl.  We are so lucky to be her parents and love her oh so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment