Monday, June 27, 2011

Father's Day

We started the day by going to church.  After church, we went to Perkins for brunch.  Then we came home so Chad could open his presents.  I got him a couple pairs of jeans (the guy has to get his jeans special-ordered from JC Penney's because he wears a 30/34 and you can't find those ANYWHERE!), a polo, and a towel to wipe Relay with - exciting, I know!  Payton got him a cute little frame that says "My Daddy is the Greatest Catch of All."  I thought it was pretty fitting since he loves to fish.  I want to get a picture of them fishing this summer to put in the frame. 

After that, we headed to Baxter and hopped in with them to go to Knoxville where we met my grandparents and Aaron, Jess, and Kaylee at McDonalds for dessert.  We also celebrated my parents' anniversary.  I ordered an architectural name frame for them and it turned out so nice, I think I am going to order one for us, too!  :) 


We ended the day by going to play at the park.  It was a fun day and a great way to celebrate the dads in our life!




No comments:

Post a Comment