Monday, January 7, 2013

Harper is Here!

I am so excited about the arrival of my beautiful new niece, Harper Grace. Jess was induced early Wednesday morning, and Harper arrived at 7:33 that evening. She is absolutely perfect. 7 pounds, 2 ounces, 21.5 inches, and lots of blonde hair.
 
 
 
 
 
We went to visit on Thursday at the hospital.  I couldn't wait to snuggle this little girl! 
 
 
Payton thought Harper was pretty sweet, although she wasn't too fond of Nana holding her.  When my mom was holding her, Payton tried to get up and sit in her lap too.
 
Nana and her 3 granddaughters


 Before we left, Payton decided to give Harper some loving in the form of several good-bye kisses.

 
I am so happy for my brother and Jess.  She was very sick at the beginning of her pregnancy with Hyperemesis gravidarum (the same thing Kate Middleton was hospitalized for) and it was pretty scary for awhile.  Luckily, that only lasted for the 1st trimester, and she was much better for the rest of her pregnancy.  We are so excited to welcome Harper Grace to the family.  She is very loved!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment