Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sledding fun

Last Saturday we got all bundled up and headed out to the farm for some sledding fun. The first hill we tried was pretty lame, but then my dad came out and pointed us in the right direction to a better hill. Last fall, he mowed a path down this hill to make for better sledding conditions. It was a fun afternoon!

Payton insisted that she was going to go sledding with just her pajama shirt, underwear, boots, and purse.  :)
 


Seems that her attire is not the appropriate size.  I mistakingly bought those gloves in a 6X--not sure why I didn't look at the tag or notice that they were way too big! And the snowpants are a size too small.  I bought them last winter and we didn't go sledding once, so I decided to keep them for another winter. 





 
This is the better hill.  We went down this several times, but it was not fun coming back up!  Definitely got a workout in!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment