Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day!

Today we have a snow day, so I thought I would take some time to write on this blog. You can see I made our first entry on September 16, and then nothing since. So, I'll tell you what we've been up to: Payton is 5 months old now! She is so much fun. She is babbling all the time, giggling, and has a smile that will melt your heart! Chad and I thank God every day for giving us such a blessing! We have both been loving these two snow days, even though we just came back from Christmas break on Monday. :) Chad told me over Christmas break that he wants to be a stay-at-home-dad. :) He said he now could understand how I felt when I had to go back to work after my maternity leave. Payton and Chad have a special "father/daughter" bond. I just love the way that Chad dotes on her. He is such a good daddy! Our daycare provider had a funeral to go to on Tuesday, so my dad came to Marshalltown to watch Payton. He said they had so much fun. My mom was pretty jealous that he got to spend the day with her and she had to work. Well, my goal is to keep this blog up and write on it on a regular basis. We'll see if that happens. :) All for now. I better go back to enjoying this snow day cuddling on the couch with Payton. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment