Friday, January 8, 2010

What a decade!

As I was looking back over this past decade, I realized that it has been quite eventful. Take a look at all that has happened in my life from 2000-2010:

- Graduated from high school (May 2000)
- Graduated from college - William Penn University (May 2004)
- Began dating Chad (July 2004)
- Began my first teaching job teaching special education at Thomas Jefferson Elementary in Newton (August 2004)
- Grieved the loss of my grandpa -LeRoy Allspach (February 2005)
- Helped my mom celebrate her 50th birthday (October 2005)
- Got engaged to Chad (April 2007)
- Moved from Newton to Marshalltown (June 2007)
- Got Relay, our dog (June 2007)
- Started a new teaching positiion teaching middle school special education at Miller Middle School in Marshalltown (August 2007)
- Helped my dad celebrate his 60th birthday (February 2008)
- Got married to Chad (June 2008)
- Grieved the loss of Chad's dad, Gary Pietig (July 2008)
- Received my Master's Degree in Education from Viterbo University (July 2008)
- Started yet another new teaching position teaching 2nd grade at Franklin Elementary in Marshalltown (August 2008)
- Discovered we were expecting (December 2008)
- Moved into our current house (July 2009)
- Welcomed Payton Ann into the world (August 2009)

Wow - that's alot to happen in 10 years!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what a year!! We do blogs in my computer class, so I get to spend quite a bit of time in blogger world. You have turned into a beautiful lady and mother - I wish you nothing but happiness in the years to come.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete