Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter Weather


Not much is new here except for this crazy winter weather.  Yesterday we got out of school 3 hours early because of the blowing snow.  We had to get all the students fed before dismissing at 12:20, so it was hectic but we did it.  I got home just in time for my favorite soap "Days of Our Lives."  :)  Payton and I cuddled on the couch while we watched it.  Then today we had a 2 hour delay, so it has been crazy trying to get everything done at school.  Report cards are due next week and we also have conferences.  I posted some pictures that were taken tonight.  I just love how Payton sits in our laps and watches her surroundings so intently.  We went to the basketball game on Friday night, and she just sat in Chad's lap watching the game.  It was so cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment