Saturday, July 7, 2012

Father's Day 2012

On Father's Day we usually get together with my parents, grandparents, and my brother and his family.  Since Payton had just had surgery, we didn't get to do that this year.  My parents did come over in the afternoon to visit for awhile and we were able to celebrate Chad and my dad.  As you can see from the picture below, Payton was not feeling the greatest.

Chad and my dad opening their gifts.

Chad's gift from Payton.  I love this picture of the two of them taken at the State Track Meet this year.

Payton with her two favorite guys - her daddy and her papa.


These next two pictures are pretty funny. Here is Chad reading his card I got him.


I thought this card was so appropriate for us because he does all these things around our house.  Side note:  my mom said she got my dad this same card.  Too funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment