Thursday, July 12, 2012

Recyling time

My good friend has been in La Crosse this week at ProSeminar for Viterbo.  It brought back memories of the week that I spent up there four years ago.  That was a whirlwind summer for us.  Chad and I had just gotten married, Chad's dad passed away 2 weeks after our wedding, and then I had to go up to La Crosse for a week.  I actually missed the first two days of sessions because of the visitation and funeral.  Then right after the graduation ceremony, we had to hightail it back to Iowa to attend my friend's rehearsal supper as her wedding was the next day.  I found my 5 inch binder that contained my thesis paper and all my research and decided that it was time to be recycled.  The research is probably outdated by now anyway.  :)  I remember saying that I was going to work really hard the following summer after I got my Master's to work on my MA + 15.  Well, a little thing called Payton happened, so I didn't get much coursework done that summer.  I have decided that I really need to get cracking on these credits, so I'm going to take as many classes possible this school year.  We'll see how that goes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment