Monday, October 22, 2012

A Fun Weekend

Well, we survived "marathon week."  I am happy to report that I had 100% attendance at conferences.  I enjoyed visiting with parents and am so grateful to have such a wonderful group of kiddos this year!  Needless to say, Friday night I was in my jammies at 6:30.  :)

Saturday we left for Cedar Falls around noon so I could do a little shopping before the UNI game. Then Sunday it was church, Sunday School, and then the Pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful day! The place was packed! Payton had a lot of fun with all the activities, but wasn't into posing for any pictures. I really wanted to get one in front of the "How Tall This Fall" sign, but that wasn't happening. I have one of her in front of there from the past two years and was wanting to get a collection of them, but oh well. We picked out our pumpkins and are hoping to get them carved tomorrow night. It was such a fun day. One of those days that you will never forget.





This picture pretty much sums up how Payton felt about posing for pictures that day



 
And here is a little collage I made of some photos from our trips to the pumpkin farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment