Sunday, October 14, 2012

What do you do?

....when your trip to the Pumpkin Patch gets cancelled because it's too cold and rainy?? Why, make cookies, of course!


 


 
So, all week long we've been planning a trip to Carroll's Pumpkin Farm in Grinnell for Sunday after church.  I did all my usual Sunday chores yesterday (laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning) in order to have the entire afternoon today free to do the pumpkin farm.  Well, Mother Nature had other plans.  So, after we were done with church and Sunday School, we came home and decided to make cookies.  Hopefully, we will be able to get to the pumpkin farm next Sunday.
 
*Side note on the aprons: 
Last year for my birthday, my mom got me these cute little aprons. They have one for the mommy, child, and even for the doll. I always forget to put them on when we bake together, but remembered to do it today. Payton thought our matching aprons were pretty cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment