Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Our Weekend

First I need to make a shout-out to my mom as today is her birthday.  Happy Birthday to the best mom a daughter could ask for!!
.....................


We had a nice weekend.  I had some teacher friends over after school on Friday to help me kick off my bday weekend.  It's always entertaining when a group of teachers gets together after class.  :)

Saturday was my birthday (officially 31--yikes) so my mom, Payton, and I went shopping in Williamsburg. I think Payton is officially set with fall and winter clothes! I wanted to do the Color Run that day (which I think everyone in the state did), but it was sold out when I went to sign up for it. Saturday night my whole family went out to eat at That Place in Conrad to celebrate Mom's and my birthdays. Then everyone spent the night at our house because we had my uncle's tractor auction here in town the next day. He had collected over 1,900 toy tractors over the years! It was amazing to see them all spread out. The auction went from 11 AM--5 PM. I'm sure my uncle was smiling down knowing he was making so many people happy that day. :)

I had a great birthday weekend and am so blessed that I was able to spend it with such great family and friends!
Thanks, Chad, for my new Uggs!  I love them!



Just a fraction of the tractors at the auction



No comments:

Post a Comment