Sunday, September 30, 2012

My mother--the next Martha Stewart? :)

Now that my mom is retired, I joke that she is channeling her inner Martha Stewart.  And I just love it! 

The weekend that Chad and I went to Iowa City for the Iowa/UNI game, my mom came to our house to watch Payton.  They had a very fun day and did some neat crafts.  These are a couple canvases that they made.  They also made one for my grandparents, but I didn't get a picture of that one.


 
 
We saw something similar to this at the Iowa State Fair this summer, and my mom said that she could just make us one.  We have it hanging in the basement with our other Panther decor.
 
 
 
Last week I saw some cute pumpkins on Pinterest and I asked my mom if she would be able to make them for me.  She whipped these babies up in less than a week.  I just love them!!
 
 
I have to say, I am really enjoying getting these crafts!  Keep up the good work, Mom! :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment