Friday, December 21, 2012

Payton's Church Christmas Program

Last Sunday night was Payton's first church Christmas program. Her preschool class started off the program by singing three adorable songs. Then the school age kids performed a play called "The Plane Truth" about a family stuck at the O'Hare Airport on Christmas Eve. It was so good. We really have some talented youth in our church.  Everyone was still reeling over the tragic events that took place in CT, so this is just what our hearts needed.

Chad and I were not quite sure how Payton would do doing the program because earlier that morning during rehearsal, she cried and cried and insisted that I sit on stage with her. I was very nervous that she would get stage fright and start crying when she saw everyone in the audience. Well, it was the exact opposite. She had a ball and totally hammed it up. It was so funny!  She even took a bow after one of the songs.  :)  I've posted a couple videos of the songs.  We have watched them over and over--we just can't get enough of them!  You can hear my parents and Chad and me cracking up in the background.  :)
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment