Monday, December 3, 2012

Sunshine

Sometimes life isn't fair. 

I've come to learn that in my 31 years, especially in these last 6 months.  A couple weeks ago, I was going through a rough time.  My friend Jessica sent me this box of "sunshine" that really brightened my day.  Included in that box was a quote that I am going to hold on to:  "Disappointments are just God's way of saying I've got something better."  I am hoping and praying in God's plan for our family. 



And speaking of sunshine, this little girl is definitely my sunshine.  I sing that song to her every night before bed.  You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.  You make me happy when skies are gray. 

A couple weeks ago, our skies were pretty gray.  But this little girl definitely brightened them up.  I love her so much I can't even put it into words the depth of my love for her.  I am so grateful that God has blessed us with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment