Thursday, May 2, 2013

Who Moved My Cheese?



Have you ever read this book?  I had to read it in college and then again a couple years ago as a book study at school.  It's about dealing with change...something I don't handle well.  Ever since I was a kid, I've never dealt well with change.  So, when I was approached by my principal back in January about moving up to 3rd grade next year, I was quite skeptical.  I didn't want to leave my classroom, my 2nd grade curriculum which I love, and everything that I have known to be familiar for the past 5 years.  After much prayer, I have realized that this could actually be a good change.  Last week the official announcement was made to the staff and I made the announcement to parents today in my newsletter.  I am certainly sad to be leaving 2nd grade, but excited for the challenge that awaits me.  I have always believed that everything happens for a reason, and I think there is a reason this opportunity has presented itself.  So, it looks like my cheese will be moving up to the 3rd floor at Franklin Elementary next fall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment